Join us & help spread the word!
Are you interested in becoming a Double Up market or helping spread the word? Below are some ways you can get involved. Have other ideas or questions? Email or call us! 866.586.2796
Spread the Word
- Double Up’s success is grounded in a network of partners who help spread the word. We have downloadable program flyers and posters available in English, Russian, and Arabic available online. Check them out in Resources or complete this form to request hard copies at no cost.
Join the Double Up Food Bucks Volunteer Network! We need volunteers to help spread the word about Double Up. Download the flyer or see our volunteer opportunities below:
- Grocery Outreach Volunteer
Talk to shoppers about how Double Up works at participating grocery stores. Volunteers are needed August 1st through December 31st. You can choose one shift on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays. Learn more!
- Community Outreach Volunteer
Talk about Double Up with people in your community at events and with local organizations. Volunteers are needed throughout the year across Michigan. Learn more!
- Double Up Hotline Volunteer
Respond to customer and partner inquiries from the Double Up Food Bucks hotline. You can choose your hours between June and September of the program season. Learn more!
- Local Coordinator
We need leaders to support our growing volunteer network. Help train, schedule, and manage volunteers in your community. Learn more!
Ready to join us? The first step is to fill out a volunteer application here!
If you have any questions, e-mail us at [email protected] or call 866-586-2796!
Become a Double Up Location
- We are honored to work with 200+ farmers markets and grocery stores across Michigan. The 2017 application process for potential farmers markets is now closed. Sites that have applied should receive information from the Michigan Farmers Market Association (MIFMA) by mid-March.
- Our 2017 Michigan Grocery Application is now available. Please thoroughly read the Double Up Food Bucks Program in groceries and fill out the application by March 17, 2017.
We are inviting applications from Michigan fruit and vegetable farmers who are interested in joining the Double Up Food Bucks Program. Please review this document to learn more about the program eligibility and priorities. You will also find a link to the online application. Applications are due by Monday, March 6, 2017.
Double Up Community Posters
Regional Flyers: Grocery + Farmers Market Sites
Talk to Us