Grow Double Up in Your Community!
Are you interested in becoming a Double Up market or helping spread the word? Below are some ways you can get involved. Have other ideas or questions? Email or call us! 866.586.2796
Become a Double Up Food Bucks Volunteer
- If you are interested in volunteering with Double Up Food Bucks, please fill out this application and email it to [email protected].
Request Printed Materials
- Double Up’s success is grounded in a network of partners who help spread the word. We have downloadable program flyers and posters available in English, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Bosnian, Vietnamese, and Mandarin available online. Check them out in Resources or complete this form to request FREE hard copies.
Help Double Up Food Bucks Grow!
- Double Up Food Bucks is coming to a location near you! If you know of a farmers market, farm stand, or independent grocery store that you think should accept Double Up Food Bucks, please fill out this recommendation form. Please note that potential sites have to accept food stamps/SNAP in order to accept Double Up Food Bucks. You can also use this form to suggest community partners we should connect with to best support the program across the state.
Become a Double Up Location
- We are honored to work with 250+ farmers markets and grocery stores across Michigan.
- Are you interested in offering Double Up Food Bucks to your shoppers? We are currently not accepting applications, but please contact us if you’d like to learn more.
- We are working to expand the Double Up model outside Michigan and have developed a toolkit to help partners in other states bring this successful model to their communities. Partnerships are underway from Oklahoma to Utah. Connect with us today to learn more!