Join us & help spread the word!
Are you interested in becoming a Double Up market or helping spread the word? Below are some ways you can get involved. Have other ideas or questions? Email or call us! 866.586.2796
Spread the Word
- Double Up’s success is grounded in a network of partners who help spread the word. We have downloadable program flyers and posters available in English, Russian, and Arabic available online. Check them out in Resources or complete this form to request hard copies at no cost.
Become a Double Up Location
- We are honored to work with 200+ farmers markets and grocery stores across Michigan. The 2017 application process for potential farmers markets is now closed. Sites that have applied should receive information from the Michigan Farmers Market Association (MIFMA) by mid-March.
- We are working to expand the Double Up model outside Michigan and have developed a toolkit to help partners in other states bring this successful model to their communities. Partnerships are underway from Oklahoma to Utah. Connect with us today to learn more!
Double Up Community Posters
Regional Flyers: Grocery + Farmers Market Sites
- General Arabic, Russian, and Spanish Flyers
- Flint English, Arabic, and Spanish
- Wayne County Arabic, English, and Spanish
- Upper Southeast Michigan
- Lower Southeast Michigan
- Kent County English and Spanish
- West Michigan English and Spanish
- South Central
- Southwest Michigan English and Spanish
- Northern Michigan
- Upper Peninsula
Talk to Us