Community Updates During COVID-19

During this time of COVID-19, Double Up is here for families with Bridge (EBT) Cards to double their food dollar for more healthy food. As communities continue to respond to COVID-19, there are resources available to help families get the healthy food they need in addition to Double Up. Find the latest updates on what’s available near you.

Bridge (EBT) Card:

Food Assistance:

School Nutrition:

  • With recent school closures and knowing that many children rely on school-provided meals, see this statewide database to help find a meal site near you.

Updated: March 24, 2020