There are resources available to help you get healthy food in addition to Double Up Food Bucks. On this page, you’ll find information about how to apply for a Bridge Card, who to call if you need help finding food, and other food assistance resources.
For help finding food:
- Call 2.1.1, text your zip code to 898211, or visit the 211 website to find food assistance programs near you.
- Call the USDA National Hunger Hotline Monday through Friday between 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET. at 1.866.348.6479 (for English) or 1.877.842.6273 (for Spanish).
Other food assistance resources:
- For seniors who need help finding food, visit the Meals on Wheels website to find programs near you.
- Are you a senior that needs help applying for benefits? Contact Elder Law of Michigan.
- Are you pregnant, breastfeeding, have an infant, or a child under five? Contact Michigan WIC.