Talk to Us

* check all that apply
Provide to be contacted for a short follow-up survey:

Receive email updates from the Fair Food Network

How Can I Get Assistance with Food?

Many families are concerned about the rising cost of food. If you are struggling to put food on the table, USDA’s nutrition assistance programs may be able to help. Call 1-855-ASK-MICH. For information on emergency food assistance, visit the Food Bank Council of Michigan or call United Way’s 2-1-1 service (dial 211 on any phone). To apply for a Bridge Card, use MiBridges.

Back to all resources