Receive email updates from the Fair Food Network
When a person eligible for SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) uses his or her SNAP Bridge Card to shop for food at a farmers' market, the amount of money that he or she spends is matched with Double Up Food Bucks bonus tokens.
How Can I Eat More Fruits and Vegetables?
Get helpful, practical tips about how to include more fruits and vegetables in your family’s diet!
The 10 Tips Nutrition Education Series provides consumers and professionals with high quality, easy-to-follow tips in a convenient, printable format. These are perfect for posting on a refrigerator. These tips and ideas are a starting point. Choose a change that you can make today, and move toward a healthier you. You will find a wealth of suggestions here that can help you get started toward a healthy diet:
- 10 tips to help you eat more vegetables
- 10 tips to help you eat more fruits
- 10 tips to improve your meals with fruits and vegetables
- 10 tips to be a healthy role model for your children
- For more Tips from the Nutrition Education Series click here and here
- More information about emergency food assistance or to sign up for Michigan Bridge Card